XVII INTERNATIONAL FORUM on the EVALUATION of the QUALITY of RESEARCH and HIGHER EDUCATION (FECIES)
Eduardo, along with Carlos Labarta, Alegría Colón and Alejandro Dean, presented a communication entitled "The ceramic material, origin and end of the project: from the work to the classroom, and vice versa" for the XVII INTERNATIONAL FORUM on the ASSESSMENT of the QUALITY INVESTIGATION and HIGHER EDUCATION (FECIES) which has been published in an abstract book.
The Forum aims to cover a specialized training offer according to the following objectives:
- Know the new organization of university education.
- Analyze and debate on the selection of contracted and civil servant teaching staff.
- Know and discuss the situation of the doctorate in Spain and the European Union.
- Updating of the current situation of the European Convergence process in Spain and the European Union.
- Learn about the different plans that Spanish universities have to promote research, quality and European Convergence.
- Know the different tools to evaluate the quality of scientific research.